Monday, November 7, 2011

A Mail from San Francisco


Hi!
You are not going to believe me where do I write this mail, yes it is I am in the coolest city ever SAN FRANCISCO!!! I arrived here yesterday, I go here to join a fixed gear contest. It is an amazing place but I have to go uphill and downhill way, it’s very dangerous to ride fixed gear. The weather is nice, it’s sunny and the sky looks very beautiful. Too bad you couldn’t come with me, there are a lot of cool bike stores here. You’d like it.

The first thing I do when I arrived at San Francisco I took my bag from the airport and then I build my bike, after that I go straight ahead to San Francisco Fixed Gear Festival. At the festival I met a lot of famous people from Macaframa SF and Mash SF, fyi Macaframa and Mash is the most popular fixed gear or fixie community in the world. Then Emi Brown take me to a tour around the city, I visited the Golden Gate Bridge, it is very big and I can see amazing view from there, I also visited the Chinatown, it is the oldest Chinatown in North America it is also the biggest Chinese community outside Asia they have beautiful buildings. After I finish visiting the places I went back to the hotel and get some rest.

The next day I get up early because I want to visit the whole city by riding a bike! I also tried the trem facility, trem is a train that goes around the city so people don’t need to go uphill or downhill. Im going to stay in San Francisco for another 4 days. I’ll write more mail for you!.

Peace Out

Caesar Prayogo Adyatma XB

No comments:

Post a Comment