Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Email from Tokyo

Hey you!

Right now, I'm seeing blue skies and feeling a nice cool breeze pass through my cheek as the sun sets right in front of me. I can see the whole city of Tokyo from here! Guess where I am? Yup, I'm currently on top of Tokyo Tower right now. Since I've been thinking about you all day, it wasn't strange when you popped in my mind while I was seeing this magnificent view- so I decided to write you an email from my blackberry. ;)

Since this is my first time in Tokyo, Matsuyama has been dragging me all around town to show me all the famous tourist attractions and places. We woke up at the crack of dawn to take a look at the Tsukuji Fish Market, an interesting fish market that is open only from 3-6 AM! Anyways, something funny happened there. Since Matsuyama was so sleepy, he slipped and fell face first onto a pile of huge tuna fish! Way to get a wake up call!

Anyways, our self-guided tour is nowhere finished yet. I still have a bit of jetlag. But overall, I've been doing great, apart missing you. Matsuyama is a huge ball of energy-just like you. He reminds me of you too much. Why did your intensive training for the contest have to be in the holidays? :(

Gotta go-Matsuyama is screaming at me because we've got to catch the last Shinkansen to go to Kyoto after this! I'll write you again when I get there, okay. I miss you so much. <3 Bye! Dennis

Savanna Segara/XB

No comments:

Post a Comment