Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dennis Tito Writes E-mail While Doing Space Travel!

Hi Ellie!

Guess where I am writing from-the International Space Station! Yeah, this is crazy, I know! I could have write to you after I landed on Earth, but it is so cool to get an e-mail from outside the Earth, is not it? And you are my best friend! Even though I did not have enough money to take you with me, I know you will be happy getting this e-mail. I assume you will take a picture of this e-mail and make it as your display picture for a whole month. Oh, do not say you will not. Best friends know one another. ;)
Well, it was a little bit hard for me to stay conscious after leaving the Earth’s atmosphere. I got quite panic by the no-air-condition, but I soon recovered! Then I continued the journey by watching the beautiful view. Outside, I could see rocks--meteors, maybe, I am not good at this--that were on different sizes flowing. They formed a trajectory. I could also see gasses with different colors made a whirling shape. I could see stars that somehow became a little bit bigger than the stars I usually see from the Earth, even though they were still extremely far from me. I really enjoyed it. :D
I spent the rest of the journey by walking around the International Space Station. It was an awesome place and I had a great time. I am now end up here, resting in one of the rooms, writing this e-mail to you. I am very happy and grateful about this experience. This is amazing and there is nothing cooler than this journey in my whole life. The only missing thing is that you are not here. :(
I will be writing soon. Next week, probably. I have a lot more to tell about this journey but I should get back to Earth (it is really cool that I am writing “Earth”, not home) because the journey is over. By the way, do not forget our next meeting! I have been waiting for it. It sucks that we can only meet once a month. I miss you already. Take care! :)

Love,
Dennis

-Nisya Putri Shaliha XB (28)-

No comments:

Post a Comment